Visit to a second hand clothing store – Bag2School UK


Welcome to this clothing store in Poland which sells the second hand clothes that were picked up by Bag2School just a few weeks before. All clothing collected by Bag2School is sold
to importers and wholesalers in many countries across Eastern and Western Europe, Africa and
Asia. 80% of the clothing will be resold and reused in stores like this. This leaves 20% for the recycling industry to produce new textiles. By extending the life of your clothes we
are contributing to a circular economy and reducing the amount of clothing going to landfill. Bag 2 School, a sensible, free and easy way to raise funds for your school.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *